Here’s a roundup of the things we have in store for the week ahead
Join us at 2pm (Tues, Feb 5th) at the University Club Scriptorium for this discussion. There will be time for a Q&A and some time to meet and mingle with refreshments. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week the Bedrosian Center will focus on Guns and Safety - we’ll talk about gun policy, national security, terrorism, and other safety related issues. We’re lucky to have Erroll Southers, Associate Director of the National Homeland Security Center for Risk and Economic Analysis of Terrorism Events (CREATE) lead this important conversation. Join us at 11:30 am for lunch, Noon for the discussion in TCC 450.
February is looking to be pretty busy here at Bedrosian, we hope that you can join us for a few of these interesting conversations:
- Feb 11th – Lunch with a Leader: Yvonne Brathwaite Burke
- Feb 13th – Students Talk Back: Crafting Political Legacies, with Jennifer I Hoelzer (IOC Strategies) and Peter Sanders (Deputy Mayor for Communications)
- Feb 13th – An Evening with Robert Caro, Dennis F. and Brooks Holt Distinguished Lecture Series
- Feb 19th – Leading from the West (Town & Gown)
- Feb 21st – Governance Salon: Dan Carpenter, on The FDA and the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Feb 27th – Students Talk Back: A conversation with Ron Loveridge, Mayor of Riverside, CA
For more information on how to RSVP and a full list of upcoming discussions, take a look at our events page.Tags: Erroll Southers, Identity Politics, This week