Since our founding in 2005, we have relied on support from our board, our faculty, and the public at large. The Center operates on a modest annual budget derived from the original endowment gift from Judith and John Bedrosian. While our team of dedicated faculty, staff, and students make the most of our resources, there are many ways in which we’d like to grow. Make your gift online today, widen our reach and join the community. We’re all in this together, so let’s make the future better!
Gifts to the Bedrosian Center:
- Go directly to public outreach events or research
- Offer our students opportunities to speak directly to renowned researchers, elected officials, and special guest speakers
- Promote innovative study by supporting the academic and research initiatives of our faculty and students
- Ensure that USC Price and it’s faculty and students are a focal point for the discussion of pressing issues the nation faces regarding how the public sector can work better
- Ensure that the Bedrosian Center can continue to make best practices and cutting edge thinking about managing institutions and implementing policy known broadly throughout the world
- Promote the education of public sector principals and staff with the goal of improving government effectiveness in implementing policy
USC students are a very important part of our programming, your individual and organization support ensures that the next generation of public leaders are a part of the conversation and directly benefit from expertise of renowned researchers and guest speakers.
We have several levels of sponsorship, including naming opportunities for our various event series, speaker, and podcast series; including Lunch with a Leader, Leading from the West, the Bedrosian Book Club Podcast, and more! In addition to ongoing programs, we also have a long list of things we’re interested in supporting including post-doctoral positions, fellowships, alumni spotlight series, and interdisciplinary research on today’s wicked problems. Your sponsorship will help bring these ideas to fruition.
Please contact our Aubrey Hicks at 213.821.2550 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you can support Bedrosian Center activities and research.
Direct your tax-deductible gift to the Bedrosian Center online here or mail your check to:
USC Bedrosian Center
Attention: Aubrey Hicks
650 Childs Way, RGL 201E
Los Angeles, CA 90089
Thank you for your support!
All gifts directed to support the USC Bedrosian Center also count toward The Campaign for USC.
USC’s Tax ID Number is 95-1642394.