March 26, 2015
- Renee Dake Wilson, Vice President, Los Angeles City Planning Commission
- Carol Armstrong; LA River Works
- Omar Brownson, Executive Director, Los Angeles River Corp.
- Mia Lehrer, President, Mia Lehrer Landscape Architects
- Army Corp of Engineers (invited)
The 51 mile long LA River is due to be transformed from a concrete flood control channel to a city spanning ecological, recreational, and cultural space. Join us as we convene some of the many stakeholders, decision-makers, and visionaries who are working to implement the LA River Revitalization Master Plan.