Road to the White House
Voters are unhappy about the economy and Barack Obama is taking the brunt of it. But Americans don’t have much faith in the Republicans to make things better either. Who can emerge from the GOP primary to take on Obama? Which party can convince the voters that they can get the economy moving again? A panel of political experts break down the promises, policies, and pitfalls we can expect from the presidential hopefuls in the months ahead.
- Matthew Rodriguez, Former Western States Regional Director, Obama for America
- Rob Stutzman, Former Deputy Chief of Staff for Communications, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Aaron Taxy, Social Chair, College Democrats
- Anjali Naskar, Vice President, College Republicans
- Dan Schnur, Director, Jesse M. Unruh Institute of Politics
- Asher Feldman, Editor-in-Chief, Daily Trojan