Road to the White House
With the polls nearly tied and the conventions coming to an end, the question remains: where will President Obama and Governor Romney take their campaigns? How will the candidates address the tough issues facing the nation? How will the candidates define their policies and strengthen their communications strategies? Can the candidates appeal to independent voters without alienating their base? In the battle for the White House, both candidates must prove to the nation that they are fit to lead. Join us in a conversation to discuss the politics, policies, and media impact over the course of the presidential campaigns, and weigh in on the future of America.
- Dan Schnur, Director, USC Jesse M. Unruh Institute of Politics
- Raphael Bostic, Director, USC Bedrosian Center on Governance and Public Enterprise
- Roberto Suro, Faculty Fellow, USC Annenberg Center on Communication Leadership and Policy
- Aaron Taxy, President, USC College Democrats
- Madeline Lansky, President, USC College Republicans
See the video