The USC Sol Price School of Public Policy and the Los Angeles Times are collaborating on a public polling initiative that will survey voter attitudes on a range of municipal, state, and national policy issues as well as election campaigns. The project aims to inform the public, stimulate discourse, and ultimately contribute to the Price School’s research and educational mission of improving the quality of life for people and their communities.
The USC Price/L.A. Times Poll is supported by the Price School Dean’s Office and also in part by the Judith and John Bedrosian Center on Governance and the Public Enterprise as well as the USC Schwarzenegger Institute for State and Global Policy — both housed within the Price School.
This site serves as a repository for surveys, data sets, polling results, videos, press releases, and links to related news media articles. Please follow the project on Twitter (@USCPricePolling) to receive alerts when new polls and results are forthcoming.
Recent USC Price/LA Times Poll News Releases:
- USC Price/LA Times Poll: More than Half of LA Voters Hold Favorable View of Garcetti (June 30, 2013)
Recent Media Coverage:
- What’s next for ex-Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Los Angeles Times (July 10, 2013)
- Eric Garcetti Takes Over As L.A.’s New Mayor, NPR News Boston affiliate WBUR-FM (July 1, 2013)
- High-Profile L.A. Mayor Exits, Wall Street Journal (June 30, 2013)
- L.A. voters mostly upbeat as new mayor Eric Garcetti starts his job, Los Angeles Times (June 30, 2013)
- Poll shows split in approval for outgoing Mayor Villaraigosa, Los Angeles Times (June 30, 2013)
- Post-election poll results for Los Angeles Mayoral Election 2013, Benenson Strategy Group (June 30, 2013)
- Los Angeles post-election poll results, M4 Strategies (June 30, 2013)