Bedrosian Center / SoCal ASPA forum series
Shifting the Burden is the kick-off event which begins a year-long series of panel discussions. Local and state government leaders and scholars will discuss how organizations are realigning the services they provide with funding sources that shift the cost burdens of service across levels/agencies of government. We will focus on prisoner reentry, social services, and redevelopment.
- Debbie Dillon, President, Souther California chapter of ASPA and Deputy Executive Director, SCAG
- Dean Miscynski, Adjunct Policy Fellow at PPIC
- Deputy Chief Laura Farinella, Long Beach Police Department
- Vincent R. Holmes, Principal Analyst, Los Angeles County CEO’s Service Intergration Unit
- Daniel R. Jordan, PhD, CGFM, Director of Finance at the City of La Canada Flintridge, Adjunct Faculty at USC Price
- Stephen G. Harding, Senior consultant Kosmont Companies, City Manager Jurupa Valley