Road to the White House
“What if you could pick your choice for president?” Non-partisan Americans Elect envisions a new online, direct form of democracy for 2012—an election in which voters pick a president, not a party. Combining modern technology with the age-old American value of free voice and the power of choice, Americans Elect offers voters the opportunity online to nominate a presidential ticket on the ballot to qualify in all 50 states. Join Americans Elect CEO Kahlil Byrd and a panel of political experts for a discussion on how Americans Elect will impact the 2012 election.
- Kahlil Byrd, Chief Executive Officer, Americans Elect
- Darry Sragow, Professor, USC Department of Political Science
- Christian Grose, Professor, USC Department of Political Science
- Asher Feldman, Editor in Chief, Daily Trojan
- Dan Schnur, Director, Jesse M. Unruh Institute of Politics