The USC Judith and John Bedrosian Center on Governance and the Public Enterprise is an applied research center at the University of Southern California, whose goal is the promotion of effective governance. The Bedrosian Center fosters effective governance by:
- Building the professional capacity of public and nonprofit institutions,
- Shaping public dialogue across public, private, and nonprofit sectors on governance and institutional reform,
- Promoting and supporting innovative governance scholarship.
The Bedrosian Center serves as:
- A focal point for the discussion of pressing issues the nation faces regarding how the public sector can work better.
- A conduit to best practices and cutting edge thinking about managing institutions and implementing policy are made known broadly.
- A center of education for public sector principals and staff with the goal of improving government effectiveness in implementing policy.