The Judith and John Bedrosian Center on Governance and the Public Enterprise, an applied research center at the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy, is dedicated to understanding and fostering effective democratic governance as an essential component in ensuring the betterment of communities.
We are constantly planning a new outreach and engagement programs and are seeking sponsorships from individuals and organizations who share our interest in supporting good governance practices at the local, state, and national levels. Students are a very important part of our programming, and individual and organization support ensures that the next generation of public leaders are a part of the conversation and directly benefit from expertise of renowned researchers and guest speakers. To give directly, please use the button to the right, or for more information please contact Donnajean Ward at 213.740.0155 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you can support Bedrosian Center activities and research.
The USC Judith and John Bedrosian Center on Governance and the Public Enterprise is an applied research center at the University of Southern California, whose goal is the promotion of effective governance. The Bedrosian Center fosters effective governance by:
- Building the professional capacity of public and nonprofit institutions,
- Shaping public dialogue across public, private, and nonprofit sectors on governance and institutional reform,
- Promoting and supporting innovative governance scholarship.
The Bedrosian Center serves as:
- A focal point for the discussion of pressing issues the nation faces regarding how the public sector can work better.
- A conduit to best practices and cutting edge thinking about managing institutions and implementing policy are made known broadly.
- A center of education for public sector principals and staff with the goal of improving government effectiveness in implementing policy.